Web Accessibility Statement
Accessibility Statement for Website
This is an accessibility statement from Glowacki Management Company.
Measures to support accessibility
Glowacki Management Company takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of our website:
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Our website is not assessed with WCAG 2.0 level AA. Not assessed means that the content has not been evaluated or the evaluation results are not available.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of our website. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on this website:
- Phone: (814) 452-3681 x303
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Address: 3645 West Lake Road, Erie, PA 16505
- Facebook; Instagram
We try to respond to feedback within 5 business days.
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
This website is designed to be compatible with the following assistive technologies:
- We test functionality to ensure the website works with browsers of which market share (in the United States) is more than 10 percent at the time of the website’s launch.
Website may not be compatible with:
- Browsers that are under 10% of the United States market share.
Accessibility of Website relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
This website has been assessed by the following approaches:
This statement was created on 31 March 2021 using the W3C Accessibility Statement Generator Tool.